COMPANY: (1 of 8 )
1. Describe your company or blog in 12 sentences or less:
COMPANY: (2 of 8)
2. Please list each service and/or all the products you offer, if any.
COMPANY: (3 of 8 )
3. How long have you been in business?
COMPANY: (4 of 8)
4. How many employees do you have?
COMPANY: (5 of 8)
5. Describe your target market:
COMPANY: (6 of 8)
6. Where is your target market located?
COMPANY: (7 of 8)
7. List any online competitors and their website address:
** If you do not know the answer to this question, we can do the market research for you for an additional fee of $50. You can also choose not to have this service at all, but it will greatly affect your SEO (your ability to be found in search engines)
COMPANY: (8 of 8)
8. Why do people buy from you instead of your competitors? (unique value propositions, price, your team, experience. etc)
NEW WEBSITE GOALS: (1 of 8)
1. What is the primary purpose of your site? (share information, leads, sales)
NEW WEBSITE GOALS: (2 of 8)
2. What is the secondary purpose of your site? (share information, leads, sales)
NEW WEBSITE GOALS: (3 of 8)
3. Describe any other goals for your website.
NEW WEBSITE GOALS: (4 of 8)
4. What actions would you like a user to take when they visit your site (please list in order of importance)? For example:
Fill out a contact form
Fill out a quote form
Sign up for your mailing list
Search for information
Purchase a product(s)
NEW WEBSITE GOALS: (5 of 8)
5. Will your new website sell products and accept payments? (If yes, please describe)
NEW WEBSITE GOALS: (6 of 8)
6. Will your visitors have an option to login? (If yes, please describe)
NEW WEBSITE GOALS: (7 of 8)
7. Are there any additional features or capabilities that you would like for your new site to have?
NEW WEBSITE GOALS: (8 of 8)
8. What elements of your existing site do you like, and what do you not like?
CONTENT: (1 of 4)
1. Will you publish a blog on the site? Will the website be strictly a blog or will it be a products/services website with a blog attached?
CONTENT: (2 of 4)
2. Will you be purchasing the Basic or the Startup Web Package?
CONTENT: (3 of 4)
3. Do you have ownership of all images for the site, or will you require purchasing stock
DESIGN: (1 0f 3)
1. Do you have brand guidelines, logo(s), and brand colors to incorporate into the site?
DESIGN: (2 0f 3)
2. Please provide 3 examples of websites you like, and describe why:
DESIGN: (3 0f 3)
3. What are three words that best portray your company’s image? (professional, polished, modern, fun, creative, simple, etc.)
SEO = Search Engine Optimization
SEO: (1 of 3)
1. Have you performed SEO on an older or current version of your existing site?
SEO: (2 of 3)
2. Please provide a few example key phrases you would like to target in search engines.
SEO: (3 of 3)
3. Do you provide a local service to your city? (Local SEO)
SOCIAL MEDIA: (1 of 2)
1. What social media channels does your company currently use?
SOCIAL MEDIA: (2 of 2)
2. What social media sites would your company like to start using in the future?
TECHNICAL: (1 of 2)
1. Do you already have a domain (ex. yourname.com)?
If yes, what is your current domain or URL?
If no, what do you want your domain to be? (ex. joanscrafts.com)
Hosting is where a website "sits" so that the public can view it.
TECHNICAL: (2 of 2)
2. Do you already have hosting?
If yes, where is your current site hosted?
If no, do you want us to provide domain hosting for an additional $20 per month (no contract)?
Or will you find your own hosting?
MAINTENANCE: (1 of 1)
1. Will you need monthly maintenance and updates after launch?
** The startup web design package comes with 3 free months of hosting and maintenance.
** Monthly maintenance and updates are available with no contract on a month to month basis at $20 per month. This service is only available to sites built by Affordable Pro Web Design!
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: (1 of 3)
1. Who will be the point person for this project, and who will provide approvals? Please provide their contact information.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: (2 of 3)
2. Please list the person who has final approval on all aspects of this project:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: (3 of 3)
3. What is your ideal timeframe or launch date?